Friday, October 15, 2010

Here we go!

So, I am really excited about this idea! Liz and I came up with it after volunteering at the New Contexts/New Practices conference. We both missed being around other designers, and I missed talking about design in a context other than explaining the very basics of design to non-designers. We both know that a lot of our former classmates are in the same position (thanks, crappy job market!) and we think that it would be so rewarding to get together with these people and remember why we chose this career in the first place.

Our first meeting was so great! I left feeling excited and inspired, and I can't wait for this Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. So my clarification on the start of the idea....we started talking about what we could do over the summer, but this particular idea really came out after the conference....it was such a great experience and we wanted to remember all those great things!

    ReplyDelete